Stop scrounging all over the internet for bits and pieces of information which can help you lead a Bible study on Hebrews. Whether you are looking for a supplement for your own study or a comprehensive weekly plan for teaching through Hebrews in your small group, Study Hebrews can help.
With over fifteen years of leading small group Bible studies through over thirty books of the Bible, Moody graduate Jason Dexter has developed this practical teaching aid filled with resources to help you get the most out of Hebrews.
This easy to follow study of Hebrews contains:
- Our entire Hebrews Bible study in one convenient E-book
- Many downloadable formats including (.epub, pdf. and .mobi)
- 23 weekly lessons to take you through Hebrews one passage at a time
- Numerous discussion questions to help you facilitate meaningful interaction about the text
- Theme related cross references so that you can easily refer to related verses throughout the Bible
- In depth teaching points to help you discover the most important principles of each passage and organize them into bite-size chunks for sharing with your group
- Practical ways to apply the principles in the passage to your everyday life
Some people shy away from Hebrews believing that it is too complicated for the ordinary Christian to understand. Those who do miss out. Study Hebrews unpacks these complex truths in a simple way that is easy to understand for anyone. You will not only understand Hebrews more clearly, but also find that it is immensely practical and highly relevant to your life today.